DAMIAN BAMUELOS ✩ 22 ✩ FC: BEN BARNES ✩ OPEN
- Damian is the son of one of the third most wealthiest men in The Capitol. Everything he does and says is to please his Father.
- His Father does love him dearly and thinks of him as his favourite child. Everything Damian knows was taught to him by his Father.
- He’s a really nice guy. He’s polite and can be a complete hopeless romantic when he wants to be. He’s every girls deepest desire.
- But he’s never been so good at talking to girls. He tends to stutter when around them and not know the right things to do or say. It’s something his Father never taught him and he relies on his father to teach him everything.
- Apart from that, he’s the son every Mother and Father wants. Most kids are jealous of him. They wish they could be as intelligent and well brought up and well, wanted.
- Like most people in The Capitol, he’s been brought up to believe The Games was the right thing to do. He enjoy watching it and really admires the bravery shown by each tribute. He’s excited that the Victors are back.
KATIE JENNINGS ✩ 25 ✩ FC: BLAKE LIVELY ✩ OPEN
- Katie has been an escort to District 4 for quite a while now. She loves doing it and he is always making sure her tributes are treated well and show respect to others around.
- She’s pretty good friends with Effie and they like to sit down and chat a lot. Effie is really the only person she knows well.
- She’s different from the other escorts though. She’s more fun and doesn’t care too much about manners or appearance. She’s laid back, but does like to see her tributes present themselves well.
- Katie really wants to find love. She’s dreamt about it her whole life. She’s always wanted to find her own Prince Charming and be swept off her feet.
- She’s bubbly and loves talking to people. She could go on for hours just talking about herself. She’s not like everyone else around her.
JAIMEE GAMMON ✩ 19 ✩ FC: PHOEBE TONKIN ✩ OPEN
- Jaimee won the Hunger Games when she was thirteen. She had managed to kill most people in the arena using a small dagger.
- Coming from District 1, she’s always known how to kill. She was born to kill. Born to die. She’s never really seen life differently. She’s always just known, kill or be killed.
- She’s always been good at hunting people down. And that’s probably why she won the games. If it hadn’t been for the ability to track people, she would be dead.
- She’s always expected to die, and now that she’s back at The Capitol. It’s all she can think about. She knows that she’s not there for a good reason.
- She’s quite the bitch around other tributes. She just sees everyone as meat and doesn’t bothered getting attached to them. She knows that sooner or later she’s going to have to kill each and every one of them and she doesn’t mind it.
- She’s head strong and has her mind set on winning. Even though it’s not a competition yet, she’s already treating it like it’s one. And she’s prepared to do whatever it takes to win.
BROOKE FALLS ✩ 25 ✩ FC: SOPHIA BUSH ✩ OPEN
- Brooke is a Capitol Resident. She’s lived in The Capitol all her life and has never left it. She’s always wondered what life would be like outside The Capitol.
- She doesn’t enjoy the Games as much as everyone else in The Capitol. She saw it once when she was younger and hated the fact people were dying on screen. She didn’t see how it was entertaining.
- She’s a designer and creates most of the clothes for Tributes in the Games. She loves clothes and loves making unique outfits. She wants people to remember her designs forever.
- She’s recently found herself falling for a reporter, Julian Porter. She doesn’t agree with the fact that he reports on the games, but she tries her best to see past it. She knows he really likes her.
- Brooke has trust issues. When her parents left her at a young age, giving her to her Grandmother, she never really trust anyone. She’s too scared.
RENEE PAYNE ✩ 26 ✩ FC: HEATHER MORRIS ✩ OPEN
- Renee won the Hunger Games just after Johanna Mason did. She comes from the same district as Johanna and they have practically spent their lives together.
- They’re best friends and deep down, possibly something a lot more. She loves Johanna more than anything and would do absolutely anything for her.
- She’s not the brightest bulb around and it was quite a big surprise when she won the games. She was very lucky to have as many sponsors as she had and without them, she probably wouldn’t have made it.
- She’s sweet, bouncy and kind to everyone. She brings out the good in people and never says anything hurtful to others. She doesn’t agree with violence and hates when Johanna uses it.
- Renee doesn’t understand why she’s back in The Capitol. She’s not scared though, she knows that she’ll make it through in the end, especially with Johanna by her side.
LIZZIE BURGESS ✩ 19 ✩ FC: DEMI LOVATO ✩OPEN
- Lizzie’s life has always been safe and sheltered. That is, until her cousin Seneca was murdered. It was then that she started to see just how cruel and vicious the Capitol could be. Though she was never close with Seneca, his death still shocked and hurt her.
- Her home is very close to the area that the Capitol has set up for the victor’s, making it very easy for her to come in contact with them and make conversation.
- She’s intrigued about what life is like outside of the Capitol, so she’s always asking questions about them.
- Many people consider Lizzie to the comic relief. When things get tense, Lizzie’s usually the one that cracks a joke about it.
- Lizzie despises David, but only because he took Seneca’s place as head gamemaker.
NATALIA ORTIZ ✩ 24 ✩ FC: NINA DOBREV ✩ OPEN
- Of all the stylists in the Capitol, Natalia is one of the most talked about and well-known. Aside from Cinna showing her up last year, she’s always had the best and eye catching costumes.
- When you talk to Natalia, you’ll usually just get a brief ‘mhm’ or a nod in response. Half the time, she isn’t listening and is busy planning designs in her head.
- If there’s one place Natalia loves more than her design room, it’s the bar. Though she’s not a full out drunk, she’s a well known face at any place that sells alcohol.
- Natalia may comes off as a bitch mainly because she refuses to get close to tributes or anyone else for that matter. You never know what could happen in the Capitol and she’s scared of losing people.
- Her boyfriend, Michael, was picked in the reaping when she was just sixteen, but never came back. She feels a certain sense of jealousy towards Katniss because Peeta made it out with her.
ORION EDENTHAW ✩ 31 ✩ FC: CHRIS HEMSWORTH ✩ OPEN
- Though Orion is only older than his brother, Titus, by two years, he enjoys taunting him and often treats him like a child
- Despite his tough, macho, and confidant demeanor, Orion has always been a mama’s boy.
- Orion doesn’t particularly care for his job. He’s always wanted to have much more power than being a gamemaker offers. He keeps Snow as one of his closest friends, but would stab him in the back and do anything to take his position in a heartbeat.
- He’s always been very loud and vulgar. He doesn’t take many things seriously unless he absolutely has to.
- Orion has his eyes on Johanna Mason. She’s just as vulgar and carefree as he is, something that’s difficult to find in most Capitol women.
- It’s a rarity for Orion to remember your actual name. Usually, he makes up nicknames and monkiers for people.
JOSHUA REED ✩ 31 ✩ FC: ERIC DANE ✩ OPEN
- Joshua is a gamemaker. He’s not the brightest one out there, but he’s good with electronics and they needed him desperately.
- The only reason he took up the job was because his best mate, Holden, had asked him to. They’ve known each other for as long as they can remember.
- He’s a big ladies man, he’ll do anything to get in to bed with someone. He’s a bigger man whore than Holden himself and that’s really saying something.
- That was one of the main reasons he became a gamemaker. He knew that the ladies would love it and would want him even more than they already did. And it worked.
- He doesn’t care about the victors all that much. He knows they’re not here for good reasons and doesn’t really seem bothered by it. It doesn’t stop him from chatting up victors though.
- Joshua’s totally fine with being alone. He doesn’t want anyone and has never really thought about finding anyone. He doesn’t know how to be dedicated and knows that he would just hurt someone if he did get in to a relationship or something serious.
HARRISON BRASWELL ✩ 18 ✩ FC: CHRIS COLFER ✩ OPEN
- Harrison is well known for being one of the youngest people to become a stylist. But we’ve his eye for fashion and beauty, they couldn’t turn him down.
- He’s best friends with Annita. When they were younger, they would sit up in her room and plan their lives out together. And surprisingly enough, they got where they wanted to be.
- Unlike Annita, who hates the Hunger Games, he doesn’t mind it all that much. He just counts himself lucky that he doesn’t have to do it. He’s also honoured to dress the tributes in their last formal outfits. It’s a real privilege.
- He’s also not that bad of a singer. He used to do talent shows with Annita and they would win each time. Singing is something that he wouldn’t want to do as a career though. He loves styling too much.
- Although he does get along with the Victors, he tries to keep himself distant. It’s almost like he’s scared of doing or saying something wrong. He likes his tongue and doesn’t plan on losing it any time soon.
- Although he’s quite kind, he’s quite the diva too. He loves to gossip about people and also loves nothing more than a good part, although he won’t drink at one.